Classes begin August 28th
We are happy to announce that we will reopen our office on Friday September 15 for information and registration and on Saturday, September 16 for classes and business as usual!
Our thoughts go out to those affected by the storm and it’s aftermath. We hope to see everyone back soon!
REGISTER FOR COMPUDANCE ONLINE NOW!
Click here to register for classes at ABC Dance Studio
Fill in your contact information. A verification code will be texted/emailed to you. Then you can complete your registration and will receive an email with your login and password to register for classes.
Already have a login and password? Express Connect
• Ballet is the foundation of all great dancing. The program will follow the Royal Academy of Dance program; which besides ballet involves free movement.
• Pointe is available to dancers who have achieved the necessary strength in Ballet; this course concentrates on the transference of Ballet steps from demi-pointe to pointe. Acceptance is by approval of Mrs. Zerbino only.
• Predance is an excellent way for a child to start into dance. It is designed to develop and encourage a child’s natural ability to express personality through music and movement.
• Jazz is strong precise movements and contractions of the body to the music with a beat. Influences of Broadway, theater, mime, and today’s modern style.
• Tap dancing is a series of regulated and controlled rhythmical movements of the body and feet teaching the student a sense of rhythm, balance, and coordination.
• Acrobatics is a combination of flexibility and gymnastics, with the free moving, fluid style of jazz. It teaches control, endurance, pliability, form and beauty of body.
• Hip Hop is a combination of jazz techniques and the latest funky moves seen on all of the hottest new music videos. It is an entertaining form of dance.
• Contemporary is a genre of concert dance that employs systems and methods found in modern dance and postmodern dance, as well as classical ballet.
• Pilates is an exercise system with and without apparatus based on eight basic principles. The aim is to improve flexibility and strength and to create a balance in the body. It includes comprehensive regulation of the physical functions and leads to physical and mental relaxation.
For the latest changes in our dance class schedules please click the button bellow!
Students will not be allowed in the classroom without the proper attire. Please remember to remove all jewelry.
• BALLET & POINTE
Top: Black leotard
Bottom: Footless or convertible tights; Jazz pants/shorts optional
Shoes: Jazz shoes, foot
Hair: Neatly in a bun or ponytail
• HIP HOP